A Wave of Transparency
The translucent effect of ASTERITE® Ice provides the appearance and aesthetics of etched glass in high-quality cast acrylic which is lightweight and unbreakable.
The unique frosted finish of ASTERITE® Ice is created as an integral part of the sheet during casting to achieve the ultimate combination of aesthetics and performance.
The Choice is Yours
The ASTERITE® Ice range offers two variants to meet a wide range of design opportunities:
- Matt showface: with two frosted surfaces
- Gloss showface: with one frosted surface and one gloss surface
The Matt showface is an exciting alternative aesthetic for shower panels, shower cabin walls and baths. Meanwhile, the Gloss showface variant is perfect for vanities and basins, giving that “looks-clean” shine which consumers love to see on bathroom surfaces.
In addition, it has an anti-reflective finish that allows varying degrees of light transmission. As a result, colours take on a new depth and character that open up real design opportunities.
ASTERITE® Ice comes in 4 different colours, with the following performance benefits:
- Attractive aesthetic
- Half the weight of glass with none of the breakage problems
- Strong, durable and hard-wearing
- Easy to shape and style
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Can be used to create baths, shower trays and vanity basins
- Meets exacting quality and performance standards of the ASTERITE® brand
Available thicknesses: 5 & 8mm.
If you require a different thickness or a new colour, please ask for details of the ASTERITE® make-to-order service.
Please note the colours shown above may not exactly match the colours of ASTERITE® acrylic sheet. Please request a sample to see the true colour.